Scanll QR code
Copyright CHINA SINOTRUK INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED. All rights reserved 津ICP备09003385号-1
Introduction of the correct operation method of Bulk cement truck
Bulk cement truck is the main force of the batching plant. The main force of the earliest batching plant is only the mixer truck, but later with the market demand, the Bulk cement truck is also becoming more and more popular, because it can transport dry mix in addition to bulk cement. Small granular materials such as mortar are very convenient to load and unload, which saves a lot of manpower and material resources, and saves a lot of loading and unloading time.
There are many people who know Bulk cement truck, but not many people who can actually use it. Today, let's learn about the operation method of Bulk cement truck.
1. Before loading, check and remove the ash and slag in the Bulk cement truck and the discharge pipeline; each pipeline and valve should be opened and closed flexibly, and there should be no blockage, air leakage, etc.; each connection part should be firm Reliable before loading.
2. Before opening the charging port, the exhaust valve should be opened to remove the residual air pressure in the tank.
3. When loading, the switch of the material level device in the material tank should be turned on, and the material should be stopped immediately when the material level device sends out a full-position sound signal.
4. After the loading is completed, the cement accumulated on the edge of the loading port should be cleaned up, the cover of the feeding port should be covered, and the latch should be inserted and locked.
5. Before unloading, the vehicle should be parked on a flat unloading site, the unloading pipe should be installed, the butterfly valve of the unloading pipe and the ball valve of the unloading pipe should be closed, the secondary air pipe should be opened and the compressed air should be connected to ensure that the air compressor Start without load.
6. When pressurizing the tank, make sure that the discharge valve is closed. When the air pressure in the tank reaches the discharge pressure, the secondary air nozzle valve should be opened slightly before the discharge valve is opened, and the opening of the secondary air nozzle valve should be adjusted to adjust the optimal ratio of air to cement.
7. During the unloading process, the pressure change of the pressure gauge should be observed. If the pressure suddenly rises, and the air hose is blocked and the material is no longer discharged, the air supply should be stopped and the pressure in the pipe should be released, and then the blockage should be removed.
8. During the unloading operation, the air compressor should have a special person in charge, and other personnel shall not operate it without authorization. During the pressure discharge, the internal combustion engine speed must not be changed.
9. After unloading, the vent valve should be opened, the remaining gas in the tank should be exhausted, and all valves should be closed. There must be no pressure in the tank while the vehicle is running.
10. It is not allowed to load and unload cement in the open air on rainy days. Always check and confirm that the inlet cover is tightly closed and no water or moist air can enter the tank.
11. When maintenance and overhaul are carried out under the car, the internal combustion engine should be turned off, the handbrake should be tightened and the wheels should be wedged firmly.
12. When the vehicle needs to be tested after being repaired, it should be driven by a qualified person. No people or objects should be carried on the vehicle. When the vehicle needs to be tested on the road, the test license issued by the traffic management department should be attached.
13. When parking the Bulk cement truck on the ramp, it should be in reverse gear when parked downhill, in the first gear when parked uphill, and the tires should be tightly plugged with triangular wooden wedges.