How to tell when it is time for a bulk cement truck to change the oil
How to choose the oil for the bulk cement truck, the old driver will help, the bulk cement truck oil, that is, the engine lubricating oil, can lubricate the engine and reduce wear, auxiliary cooling and cooling, sealing and leakage prevention, rust and corrosion prevention, shock absorption and buffering, etc. Known as the "blood" of the car. Timely oil changes are often overlooked. So how do you tell when it's time to change the oil in your Bulk cement truck?
When the engine oil runs at high temperature, its physical and chemical properties will change. In addition to the infiltration and oxidation reaction of external impurities, the oil gradually loses its lubricating properties, increasing the wear rate of mechanical parts, and must be replaced in time.
High-quality engine oil can reduce the wear of engine parts, prolong the service life of parts, and can also play a role in auxiliary cooling when the engine is working, so that the engine can always maintain the best working condition.
In fact, how often the engine oil of the Bulk cement truck is changed is closely related to the quality of the oil. If an oil with an oil change interval of 30,000 kilometers is forcibly extended to 40,000 kilometers for replacement, although there will be no major problems in the short term, in the long run, wear and tear will inevitably occur. If it is intensified, the damage to the engine will be greater, and the gain will outweigh the loss at that time. So, in the end what happens, indicating that the car should also change the oil?
Experienced card users generally judge whether they need to be replaced by the viscosity of the oil, mileage and time. For the new Bulk cement truck card users, you may wish to know the following points:
1. Oil test paper: Take a small amount of oil from the dipstick and drop it on the oil test paper, and then leave it for a night to wait for the oil above to spread completely on the test paper. If the edges between the diffused oil ring, sedimentation ring, and diffusion ring are harder, the performance of the oil will be attenuated more severely. The purchase of oil test strips is very convenient and the price is not high.
2. Smell: smell the oil dipstick close to the nose, if the strong sour smell indicates that the oil has deteriorated, it should be replaced.
3. Judgment of hand feel: Use finger grinding to judge, if you feel that there are particles and impurities, poor viscosity, or even astringency, you should replace it.
4. The oil pressure is too low or too high: the oil storage is too small, resulting in no oil or less oil in the lubrication system. Dirty or viscous oil causes the oil pump to not be able to effectively inhale or pump out the oil, which will cause the oil pressure to be too low; the oil viscosity is too large, the oil is deteriorated and gelled, which reduces the fluidity of the oil, and the filter element or oil passage is blocked. rise. At this time, the oil must be changed in time.
5. Replace according to the instructions in the maintenance manual: the maintenance manual is the best "vehicle use cheat" for inexperienced novice Bulk cement truck drivers. In the official maintenance manual, how long or how many kilometers are used to change the oil, and what type/label should be added? Oil and other precautions are clearly explained. Moreover, many engines are now long oil change models, so it is recommended to add the original engine oil according to the requirements of the engine instruction manual.