Maintenance of wholesale road sweeper truck
Maintenance of wholesale road sweeper truck:
1. In order to avoid operation errors, the control valve of the wholesale road sweeper truck is mainly divided into the main valve and the auxiliary valve. The power for the main valve comes from the chassis, and the power for the auxiliary valve comes from the auxiliary engine in the dedicated function section. The main valve manages the tilt of the housing compartment behind the chassis and the hydraulic switch of the rear door of the compartment, and the secondary valve manages the work of the sweeper's floor brushes and suction cups.
2. The auxiliary engine of the wholesale road sweeper truck is different because of the selected engine brand. The power is also different, but the general speed is around 1500-1800 rpm.
3. According to the needs of the work, you can generally choose whether to have the function of water spray and dust reduction. The conventional configuration generally comes with a back spray. At the same time, you should pay attention to whether the water volume of the clean water tank is enough. Generally, the volume of the clean water tank is different, and the working time may be different.
4. The wholesale road sweeper truck can change the speed of the sweeping brush by adjusting the pressure.
5. The wholesale road sweeper truck can choose whether the left brush and the right brush work at the same time according to the road conditions. For example, when sweeping the corners of the road, only the side brush on the corner is turned on to work.
6. There may be fine dust deposits in the garbage bin of the wholesale road sweeper truck, and manual handling is required when cleaning the garbage bin.