Bulk cement truck unloading introduction and matters needing attention
1. Connect the Bulk cement truck discharge pipe to the place where it needs to be connected to ensure reliable sealing.
2. Close the discharge valve, pressure relief valve, and secondary air inlet valve, and open the ball valve on the intake pipe.
3. Start the engine, and when the brake pressure reaches 0.4MPa, step on the clutch pedal, pull out the handle of the pneumatic switch valve of the power take-off box in the cab to put the power take-off box in gear, and then slowly release the pedal to make the air compressor Only if the operation is stable, the hand throttle can be increased to make the speed reach the rated speed, and the air chamber in the tank can be inflated.
4. When the pressure in the tank-the pressure gauge reads 0.2MPa, open the Bulk cement truck discharge butterfly valve. During the transportation, if the pressure rises to exceed 0.2m Pa, the pipeline is blocked.
5. Control the hand throttle to keep the unloading pressure at 0.15~0.17MPa, and the general unloading speed is 1.2t/min. When the unloading is completed, the pressure in the tank drops to 10-20kpa. At this time, the secondary air inlet ball valve should be opened. Make all the ash unloading pipelines unblocked.
6. Release the accelerator pedal, step on the clutch pedal, disconnect the power take-off, and stop the air compressor.
7. Open the pressure relief valve to discharge the remaining compressed gas in the Bulk cement truck tank so that the pressure in the tank is equal to the atmospheric pressure, which can avoid the "clamshell" accident when the feed port is opened.
8. When the horizontal distance is 5 meters and the input height exceeds 15 meters, after opening the Bulk cement truck butterfly valve to discharge the material, the secondary air inlet ball valve should be opened to dilute the powder and granular concentration and increase the discharge height.