Precautions for using Water bowser truck
1. Requirements for water sources. When the Water bowser truck uses rivers and ponds as water sources, pay attention to the end of the suction pipe being completely immersed in the water. In order to avoid sucking in rocks or more sediment, the end of the suction pipe is generally equipped with a filter device. It is strictly forbidden to remove the filter device when absorbing water. If the water source is shallow, you need to dig deeper in advance to ensure that it does not contain debris and air.
2. Add diversion water. Before the Water bowser truck centrifugal pump sucks water, a certain amount of diversion water must be added to the pump. After the addition, the water filling port must be closed. No need to add water.
3. The inlet pipe must be vacuumed. The inlet pipe system must maintain a certain degree of vacuum when the Water bowser truck absorbs water in order to suck water into the tank. The inlet pipe system must be sealed and reliable, the hose must not be damaged, and the hard pipe must not have cracks, otherwise Air leakage will occur, which will result in a situation where water cannot be absorbed.
4. When parking and gearing, the Water bowser truck should be geared with the power take-off device when it is parked, whether it is before water absorption or before sprinkling water. The front sprinkler of the Water bowser truck is located low, close to the ground, and the spray pressure is high, which can be used to wash the road; the rear sprinkler has a higher position (the sprinklers of the sprinkler are generally installed on the left and right), and the sprinkler surface is wider, which can be used for road construction. When using the rear sprinkler, the front sprinkler should be closed; when using the adjustable sprinkler, the sprinkling width can be adjusted as required. The wider the sprinkling width, the less the amount of overlap in the middle, and the more uniform the sprinkling density.
5. Lubrication and tightening, the water bowser truck should regularly lubricate the drive shaft during use, and often tighten the coupling points to ensure normal use.
6. Regularly discharge sewage. The Water bowser truck storage tank is equipped with a sewage pipe. The switch of the sewage pipe should be turned on regularly to remove the debris accumulated in the tank until the water becomes clear.