Water bowser truck uses solutions to common faults
First, the Water bowser truck cannot pump up when it is pumping
1. When you find that the water cannot be pumped up when you operate the Water bowser truck, you need to check whether the pipeline of the sprinkler is sealed tightly. If the pipeline of the sprinkler is sealed tightly, then we should check it next Sprinkler rubber gasket, adjust the thickness of the gasket, and tighten the screws of the relevant joints.
2. If there is no problem with the above parts after checking, then we should check whether the water filter of the sprinkler is deep enough. If not, we only need to place the filter of the sprinkler deeply.
3. It is also possible that the sprinkler truck cannot pump water, and the sprinkler pump of the sprinkler truck is not well vacuumed. Under the condition that the sprinkler pump used is a qualified regular product, the user can troubleshoot according to the sprinkler pump manual issued by the sprinkler truck manufacturer. .
4. If the water pump of the Water bowser truck still cannot pump water, the user can check whether the sprinkler pump can divert water, and add enough water to divert it.
Second, the width of the Water bowser truck is insufficient
1. Check whether the speed of the water bowser truck does not reach the rated value. We only need to add enough accelerator to increase the engine speed of the sprinkler truck so that it reaches the rated value of the speed of the sprinkler pump.
2. Check whether the spraying angle of the sprinkler of the Water bowser truck is correct. If we only need to adjust the angle of the sprinkler of the sprinkler, it can be solved. If the sprinkler width is still insufficient, we can check whether the sprinkler pipeline is blocked or leaked, just remove it.
Third, the sprinkler pump of the Water bowser truck has noise or vibration
1. The bearing clearance of the Water bowser truck is too large; 2. The gear clearance of the sprinkler pump is too large; 3. The gear box of the sprinkler pump lacks oil.
Under the condition that the sprinkler pump used is a qualified regular product, we can check the fault according to the sprinkler pump manual issued by the sprinkler truck manufacturer and eliminate them one by one.
Fourth, Water bowser truck ball valve operation failure
The failure of the water bowser truck ball valve operation may be due to the failure of the cylinder. The user needs to check whether the electrical circuit of the sprinkler truck is loose; it may also be that the ball valve core of the sprinkler truck is damaged, and the failure can be solved by simply replacing the new ball valve.